It is reported that one of the rarest and most expensive vehicles is headed to Islamabad – Pakistan.
A Facebook page reported that one of the most expensive and rarest vehicle ‘Mercedes G63 AMG 6×6 Brabus 700’ is seen at Islamabad dry port.
So far Mercedes only produced 15 units of Mercedes G63 AMG 6×6 Brabus 700 and one of them is coming to Pakistan.
The vehicle was produced from 2013 – 2015. After 2015 company completely stopped production and labeled all the models sold out to maintain the exclusivity of it. In 2015 however, the tuner company of Mercedes-Benz, Brabus came up with a tuned version of the G63 AMG 6×6. Only 15 exclusive models were made and sent to the Malaysian market costing a total of 698,888 Euros (approximately RS. 86,593,701).
Now one of the 15 models of the exclusive Brabus is headed on its way to Islamabad. Imagine with a price tag of RS. 86593701 how much it would be in Pakistan after duty paid. Our estimate is around 25 Crore!
Below are some images and videos. please have a look.
You might be interested in
- January 17, 2013 Start Earning from your website using Google Adsense Do you want to start some extra income and are looking for some […]
- January 14, 2013 300+ High PR Dofollow Blogs Many people are looking for High Page Ranked websites and blogs in […]
- January 14, 2013 List of high paying adsense keywords. There are a lot of bloggers in Pakistan who ask a common question. […]
- August 4, 2017 PTCL and Nayatel Battle – People are getting entertained. PTCL and Nayatel Battle started when a twitter User posted a funny […]
- January 17, 2013 Earn 10 Dollars Daily from Google Adsense Google adsense is the main money making program for most of the […]
- January 18, 2013 A List of Car Insurance Companies Now a days almost every 2nd person in city owns a car, or motor bike […]